Friday, January 12, 2007
- Science vs. Religion: Can Science ever be reconciled with Religion?
- The Cosmos : How did the Universe begin?
- The Brain and Belief: Can Science prove there is a biology of belief?
- Debating Darwin: Can you believe in God if you accept Evolution?
- Awe and Wonder: Where can you touch the fabric of mystery?
You can also listen to excerpts of interviews conducted by Steve Paulson, a Templeton/Cambridge Journalism Fellow in Science & Religion, with
E.O. Wilson, Francis Collins, Richard Dawkins, Karen Armstrong, Michael Ruse, Ursula Goodenough, and Sam Harris.