Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 

Bob Corkins Take Note

"The upcoming school year might be the last for Dover Area School District's top two administrators," according to Heidi Bernhard-Bubb of The York Dispatch.

Apparently, the newly elected board doesn't plan to renew contracts for Superintendent Richard Nilsen and Assistant Superintendent Michael Baksa.

"I was surprised. I felt that the staff and I have had a good working relationship over the past four years," Baska says. "I was never given any indication by either the prior board or this board of any areas where I need improvement."

During the Dover intelligent design trial, Nilsen testified for the defense that he could not remember any discussion of creationism at board meetings. Baksa was recently charged with driving under the influence last month in relation to a Jan. 31 car crash in Lancaster County.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?