Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Honesty Is the Best Policy

"Allow me to comment on the controversy over intelligent design. Yes, it is creationism, and I'm not ashamed to say that I support it. I am a creationist, dismissing the theories of Darwin. I say this despite having been a public school student in high school and having my time monopolized by outlandish theories that smack the faces of every God-believing citizen."

Sometimes, when RSR's head is reeling from watching the dervish-like spinning of Casey Luskin and the rest of the truthiness squad at the Discovery Institute, it's like a breath of fresh air to read a letter by an honest-to-god, old-school creationist like Mr. Mellon of Valley Station, Ky.

Thanks to sharp-eyed reader BF for calling this bit of counter-spin to our attention.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?