Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Top Ten Reason to Move to Kansas
From the hot, new Kansas Morons website:
The Top Ten Reasons to Move to Kansas:
- We raised the drinking age to 32 to keep alcohol out of our high schools.
- We have a law that says that when a couple gets divorced, they are still legally brother and sister.
- When you move to our state, we let you leave the "WIDE LOAD" sign on the back of your house.
- We are the nations capital for Faith-Based Science!
- Lead all other states as being the #1 Laughing Stock!
- Our three official state colors are John Deere Green, Ford Blue, and Primer Gray
- We have the worlds largest ball of twine!
- Our state motto is: "Kansas, as bigoted as you think"
- More taxidermists per-capita than Arkansas and more Darryls' per-capita than any other state!
- Fred Phelps keeps us in touch with what god thinks!
- Our Junior/Senior Proms now offer Daycare!
What, you're still here? Get on over to Kansas Morons and check out the whole site. Believe me, you won't be wasting your time.