Saturday, November 12, 2005

 

The Smiting List

RSR reader CE of Wichita was moved to write after reading Pat Robertson's comment that, "I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: if there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected Him from your city."

"Now - I'm pretty sure Mr. Hayes and I disagree on matters of faith," writes CE. "I count myself a believer in God and see a valid role for religion in asking and struggling to answer the Why questions - but we are united in our disdain for the thinly veiled bad creationist theology folks like the Discovery Institute are peddling - not to mention the utter nonsense Pat Robertson spews.

"You know - sometimes I actually find myself wishing that Robertson's vengeful God existed - because folks like Robertson would be at the front of the smiting list... "

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?